Mini PCIe Modulator - TVB591S
The digital streaming DTV modulator PCI express card can play an MPEG stream from hard disk and DVBASI/SMPTE-310M input into on-air signal.
The output can be industry standard 55~2150MHz selectable RF signal. On board synthesizer can generate stable and accurate symbol clock and
tuning frequency. The transport stream can be supplied through the PCI express interface and DVB-ASI/SMPTE-310M input.
- Transport stream from hard drive thru PCI express interface and DVB-ASI/SMPTE-310M input
- On board 55~2150MHz RF output up-converter
- Programmable RF output level (0.1dB step, 0dBm ~ -60dBm)
- Superposition white noise over modulated signal and control the output C/N ratio
- ModulatorConsole: Software available for Windows 7/8/10 32bit/64bit and Linux 32bit/64bit
- Modulator options: QAM, 8VSB, DVB-T/H, DVB-S/S2 (single stream), DVB-S2X (single stream) ISDB-T, ISDB-S, DAB+/T-DMB, DTMB, ATSC-M/H, IQ play,
2nd-QAM-B, 2nd-8VSB, 3rd-8VSB, 4th-8VSB modulation.
- ATSC 3.0, DVB-T2, multi-stream DVB-S2, multi-stream DVB-S2X, DVB-C2, ISDB-Tmm, CMMB, 2nd-QAM-A, 3rd/4th-QAM-A/B, 2nd-DVB-T,
3rd-DVB-T, 4th-DVB-T modulation options NOT available