Teleview makes digital TV modulators for all of the broadcasting standards in the world. Our PC based modulators are connected to the personal computer through PCI bus, PCI-express bus or USB interface. Accompanying application software is available for Microsoft Windows 7, 8. 10, Vista, XP, 2000 as well as Linux. We also make ATSC and DVB HD/SD MPEG-2/4/H.264 professional receivers.
Teleview office locates nearby Seoul of South Korea.
Teleview Summer Break from August 3 till 8, 2016. Office closed.
New Receiver/Decoder TLV420S released, July 1, 2016.
- New IRD, TLV420S, is released. Includes dual audio decoder and front panel 2" LCD display, optical audio and headphone jack.
- Support up to four RF tuner combination of DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2/C/C2, ISDB-T and 8VSB tuners.
- Four streams from four tuners supplied to Gigabit Ethernet.
New High-Density Modulator for 1RU, TPG460 released, July 1, 2016.
- Up to 16 channel modulator per 1RU frame.
- Stream source from Gigabit Ethernet, DVB-ASI/SMPTE-310M ports and internal flash memory.
- Remote control using ModulatorConsole software.
Revised Stand-alone DTV Modulator, TVB599/LAN, July 1, 2016.
- Stand-alone DTV modulator with new remote control using ModulatorConsole.
- Stream source from Gigabit Ethernet, DVB-ASI/SMPTE-310M port and USB/SD card flash memory.
New Software, ModulatorConsole v1.2, for TVB598/599A, TVB599/LAN and TPG460 released, July 26, 2016.
- New Windows software, ModulatorConsole, for TVB59x series modulator is released. Revised Remote Control feature.
- ModulatorConsole software is available for Windows and Linux.